Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wyoming Brides



In Wyoming Brides, there are 2 wonderful Debbie Macomber stories.
The first one is called Denim and Diamonds, where a Rancher and one of his past loves meet together, years after their relationship had started.
but this time, Letty has a heart condition and a little girl.

The second story is called The Wyoming Kid. In this story, Lettys brother ( Lonnie )
meets his "match" in a lady named Joy Fuller.

Both of these stories include all of the wonderful family traditions and values, and hometown spirit that Debbie Macomber is known for.
I enjoyed this book!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following our book blog! I like the Debbie Macomber books I have read so far: "Twenty Wishes," "Shirley, Goodness & Mercy" and "One Simple Act."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad you found me and thanks for the comments! So glad to find another one that loves books as much as I.

    Can't wait to follow you and see what you are reading!

    Megab

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to read this author but I've heard good things.

    Thanks for stopping by my book blog :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...