Sunday, November 14, 2010

Framed in Lace by Monica Ferris


I enjoy this cozy mystery series by Monica Ferris. Its centered around a Needlecraft shop, and the customers usually lend a helping hand to solve the mysteries.
The storyline had me wondering "who did it"..until the end of the book.

The boat sank in 1949, the victim on board was a woman, and near the body is a piece of unidentified lace like fabric. Sounds like a job for Betsy Devonshire! Betsy knows there's more to this story than what's on the surface. And once she and patrons of her needlecraft shop start lending a hand, they're sure to stitch together the details ...
( from http://monica-ferris.com/ )

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, especially if it kept you guessing until the end.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog today. I love your blog.. so many good reads! I just finished "The Help" LOVED it! I love historical fiction, do you have a recommendation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To "I heart digi scrapping..
    I like the Love Inspired Historical line of books. lots of authors to check out! =)
    I will send a note to you also.
    Thanks,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really going to have to get serious about finding Monica Ferris to read. This book sounds fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...