Friday, January 19, 2018

Book Spotlight - A Deadly Eclair ( A French Bistro Mystery #1 ) by Daryl Wood Gerber


     I started reading Cozy Mysteries a few years ago, and I really enjoy them!

Recently, I won a copy of  A Deadly Eclair ( A French Bistro Mystery #1 )  by Daryl Wood Gerber.  I'm looking forward to reading this book very soon!


More about this book ( from Goodreads ) 

It's always been Mimi Rousseau's dream to open her own bistro, but it seems beyond her grasp since she's been chased back home to Nouvelle Vie in Napa Valley by her late husband's tremendous debt. Until her best friend Jorianne James introduces her to entrepreneur Bryan Baker who invests in promising prospects. Now, working the bistro and inn until she's able to pay it off and call it her own, Mimi is throwing the inn's first wedding ever. 
The wedding will be the talk of the town, as famous talk show host Angelica Edmonton, daughter of Bryan's half-brother, Edison, has chosen the inn as her perfect venue.

Click link below for more information on Daryl Wood Gerber 

Visit Daryl Wood Gerber's website for more information on all of her books! 



Do you read Cozy Mysteries?  


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book, Melissa. I will have to check out these cozy mysteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    I will pass this one along to my daughter, she will love it! Thanks so much for sharing and hope you are having a great day!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miz Helen, Thanks for sharing this with your daughter! =)
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. This sounds like such a good read, Melissa. I know I would enjoy it with food involved!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty! I'm really looking forward to reading this book! =)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...