Holiday weekends are a great time to get-together with family and friends! I thought I would share some recipes from some of my favorite Cooking sites.
Oh Melissa, This looks like a fantastic Labor Day Celebration! Thanks so much for including my Mexican Potato Casserole with the amazing Marsha from Better Baker and Brandie from The Country Cook. Hope your day is very special and thanks for a great post! Miz Helen
Progress on a Few
-
I did start a block for the Pineapple squares but without realizing it I
started to get blocks out of order I was not paying attention to color and
I rippe...
Cool September
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool
all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I've gotte some
things do...
Oh Scrap! : New Block Drive
-
It is time for us to release another block drive. If you get our
newsletter, you may have already seen it. I think it is a fast and fun
block to make....
Oh Melissa,
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a fantastic Labor Day Celebration! Thanks so much for including my Mexican Potato Casserole with the amazing Marsha from Better Baker and Brandie from The Country Cook. Hope your day is very special and thanks for a great post!
Miz Helen
Miz Helen, Your Mexican Potato Casserole recipe sounds delicious! I'm looking forward to trying it soon! =)
DeleteI hope you have a great weekend!
Yummy dishes! So fun stopping by! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! =) Have a great day!
DeleteIf that doesn't make your belly rumble! What great dishes! Thanks for sharing my Best Banana Bread. Great lineup.
ReplyDeleteMarsha, Your Best Banana Bread sounds delicious! =)
ReplyDelete