Terri's Little Haven
A big Thank you goes out to Terri for featuring "My recent favorite books" on her blog ~ visit her at the following link http://www.terrislittlehaven.com/Terri posts all kinds of recipes, Nature ideas, kid friendly activities and much more!She is a Grandma with all kinds of hobbies and activities living in the great state of Georgia. Stop by and say Hello =)
Favorite Quilting Blogs
-
A Little of This and That
-
I got into the sewing room yesterday and finally got busy on Timeless.
Raven left me alone so I didn’t have to keep watching too much of what she
was up t...
-
Oh Scrap! : Block Drive Finishes
-
Yes, here I am after a long absence. Sorry about that. Truthfully, I get
so focused on other projects that I forget to post here. It looks like I
even...
-
Cool September
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool
all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I've gotte some
things do...
You are just so sweet, thank you very much!!
ReplyDelete