I won this book from Goodreads and St. Martin’s Press! Its the first book that I have read by Emily Giffin. Its about friendship and love and having to decide what to tell your best friend! I highly recommend it!
A Variety of Things
-
Yesterday was one of those days were I slept the morning away dosing off in
the chair from not sleeping well the night before and being the enforcer
with R...
Oh Scrap! : A Big Project
-
Many Hands and Many Hearts is still working on finding a place we can call
its own. But I am hopeful it will happen by the end of the year. So I
have ...
Cool September
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool
all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I've gotte some
things do...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!