Saturday, May 19, 2018

Book Review - Cookbook - Debbie Macombers Table


Recently, I bought Debbie Macombers new Cookbook called "Debbie Macombers Table:  Sharing the Joy of Cooking with Family and Friends".
Published April 3rd, 2018
Publisher:  Random House 

I love this Cookbook!  Its full of wonderful recipes and photos!  There are a lot of different kinds of recipes in this book including recipes for Breakfast, Appetizers and Snacks, Soups, Salads, Side Dishes, Desserts, Main Dishes ( Example: Deep Dish Pizza ) and lots more!


The recipe photos are so pretty!  And, I especially like the photos of Debbie's family.
If you are a fan of Debbie Macomber,..( like me ) .. or know someone who is  😊 you will really enjoy this Book!  
This book is available in a Hardcover edition or e-book edition.


Visit Debbie Macomber's website for more information about this book.


Have a wonderful day!  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cookbook Melissa. Going to have to check it out. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Gail! =) I'm looking forward to trying some recipes from this cookbook!

      Delete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...