Monday, October 30, 2017

Pumpkin Recipes for anytime of the year!


One of my favorite kinds of Pie is Pumpkin Pie, I love it!  I could eat it anytime of the year.  There are so many Pumpkin recipes that I want to try! 😚

What is your favorite Pumpkin Recipe?


See below for several Pumpkin recipes that I'm sharing from some of my favorite cooking sites.


Enjoy!

Pumpkin Cake Roll Bars  from The Better Baker 


Pumpkin Spice Cake from The Country Cook 




Roasted Southwest Pumpkin Stew from Miz Helen's Country Cottage 





For more delicious Pumpkin Recipes - Visit my "Pumpkin Recipes"  Board!    😊🍰 





8 comments:

  1. Lovely and delicious! Thanks much for sharing my Pumpkin Cake roll bars. Enjoy lots of pumpkin this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great collection of Pumpkin Goodness and thanks so much for including my Roasted Southwest Pumpkin Stew. Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing the goodies!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you, Melissa, I love Pumpkin. Great recipes you shared! So fun stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, but I think the pumpkin spice cake looks and sounds delicious! My husband is a fan of pumpkin pie. I found you from Pretty Pintastic Party. :)

    - Natalie A.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...