Monday, December 12, 2016

bookstagram Bookmark

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season!

I love online shopping - and Etsy is one of my favorite places to shop!  Recently I purchased a cute bookmark that says  #bookstagram  on it.  ( see picture below )   Its so cute!  I love it!  

The Etsy shop that I purchased this bookmark from is called LittlePaperMama - her Etsy shop is closed for Christmas, but you can follow her on her Instagram site for updates. 





I hope you have a very Merry Holiday Season!


3 comments:

  1. I need some cute bookmarks- thanks for introducing me to LittlePaperMama, Melissa! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like bookmarks and reading and am happy I found your blog. I hope you follow me back.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...