Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Book Spotlight: The Charm Bracelet by Viola Shipman

Recently, I read information online about "The Charm Bracelet" by Viola Shipman.  This book sounds really interesting to me and I'm looking forward to reading it!

I had a Charm Bracelet when I was young, the memories associated with the charms are sweet and meaningful.  Charm Bracelets make wonderful Gifts for all ages!  (And, for future gifts...its always fun to buy more charms for the Bracelet!) 

From the Authors website

Lose Yourself to the Magic of The Charm Bracelet

Through an heirloom charm bracelet three women will rediscover the importance of family and a passion for living as each charm changes their lives.
For every birthday Lolly’s mother gave her a charm with the advice that there is nothing more important than keeping family memories alive and Lolly’s charm bracelet would be a constant reminder of that love.
Now seventy and starting to forget things, Lolly knows time is running out to reconnect with a daughter and granddaughter whose lives have become too busy for Lolly or her family stories.
When Arden, Lolly’s daughter, receives an unexpected phone call about her mother she and granddaughter Lauren rush home.  Over the course of their visit Lolly reveals the story behind each charm on her bracelet and one by one the family stories help Lolly, Arden and Lauren reconnect in a way that brings each woman closer to finding joy, love and faith.
A compelling story of three women and a beautiful reminder of the preciousness of family The Charm Bracelet is a keepsake you’ll cherish long after the final page.

Visit Viola Shipmans website 
Also watch for "The Hope Chest" by Viola Shipman 
Available March 21st, 2017

Joining these Parties! 

Pretty Pintastic Party

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, This sounds like a great read. My parents gave me a gold charm bracelet at age 3 adding charms to signify events in my life. I still wear it on special occasions. Joan-My Cookie Clinic

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...