Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spring is almost here!


Spring and Fall are my favorite months of the year! 


The weather has been really nice in my area recently and I'm looking forward to Spring!

I'm currently reading "A Girls Guide to Moving On" by Debbie Macomber. 

In this powerful and uplifting novel a mother and her daughter-in-law bravely leave their troubled marriages and face the challenge of starting over. Leaning on each other, Nichole and Leanne discover that their inner strength and capacity for love are greater than they ever imagined. 




What is on your reading list?



5 comments:

  1. I'm not reading anyting. Atrocious I know! But I do love Spring too, and the weather is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Rosey! The weather has been great! =)
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. The relationship in this book is interesting. If she's the mother-in-law that means she left her husband who is likely her son's father, and her DIL left her son. I bet some hurt feelings could end up with them forging a steady friendship during that particular time frame. ;) It sounds like a book worth picking up, Melissa! I bet it def. doesn't get boring!

      Delete
    3. Rosey, This is a really interesting book! =)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I found you blog. I love book recommendations and they go so well with baked treats :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...