Monday, December 5, 2011

The Manning Grooms by Debbie Macomber

The Manning Grooms is a 2 stories in one book.. I really enjoyed it! 
  • ISBN 10: 0778326020 / 0-7783-2602-0 
  • ISBN 13: 9780778326021
  • Publisher: Mira Books
  • Publication Date: 2008
The first part of "The Manning Grooms" is called "Bride on the Loose".
**Jason Manning is happy being a Bachelor, but then he meets Charlotte Weston.  Charlotte and her daughter Carrie live in the Apartment Building where he is the owner and Manager.
Jason is also a Vet, and when they find a hurt dog in the neighborhood, he is able to take care of him..
I think its cute that Carrie acts as a "match-maker" between Jason and her Mom, because she thinks that her Mom needs a guy in her life.
After Charlotte gets to know Jason and his family, she realizes what a great guy he is -
and the Romance blossoms...

The second part of "The Manning Grooms" is called "Same time, next year"
** James Wilkens and Summer Lawton meet in Las Vegas.  Summer is getting over a
breakup and James tells her that "time will help"..They agree to meet one year later..
( same place and time )
Their friendship quickly turns into more..
I enjoyed the way that James and Summer get to know each other, and the way that
they blend their lives together despite some stumbling blocks in their living situations..


To read more about Debbie Macombers books visit her website here

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE Debbie Macomber books. Will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited I had to come and tell you something (because I can't mention it on my blog until after tomorrow lol), but I was placing an order this am to get a Kindle and someone called and I mentioned what I was doing, and she informed me (shrieked) NOT to buy one or anything else until after Christmas lol. Yee haw. So I was advised to act surprised tomorrow ... see my surprised face?
    :0 FOR ME? AHHHHHH THANK YOU!
    I will have to hunt up some good kindle downloads. After my surprise gift tomorrow of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...