Thursday, August 18, 2011
Out of the Rain by Debbie Macomber
I just received this book as a gift, Im a big fan of Debbie Macomber!
Looking forward to reading it.
This book has 2 stories in it.
Marriage Wanted and Laughter in the Rain
from Debbie Macombers Website
Can you marry in haste and not repent at all? As far as Nash Davenport's concerned, marriage isn't shelter from the storm, it is the storm. He's a divorce attorney, himself divorced, who believes no married couple can live up to their wedding vows. Savannah Charles, however, believes in the value—and the values—of marriage. She's a wedding planner who finds herself saying yes when Nash unexpectedly proposes. Even though it's strictly a business proposal…
Laughter in the Rain:
Can you marry at leisure—and wish you'd done it in haste?
Abby Carpenter has been involved with predictable, practical Logan Fletcher for years. One day she meets the unpredictable, impractical—and very exciting—Tate Harding. Does an everyday guy like Logan have a chance against a handsome stranger like Tate?
** My thoughts and prayers go out to Debbie Macomber and her family on the tragic loss of her son Dale. For more information visit her site here.
Recently Read Books
- Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
- A Family for Thanksgiving by Patricia Davids
- A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber
- The Perfect Christmas - Debbie Macomber
- Embroidered Truths by Monica Ferris
- Tough Cookie - Diane Mott Davidson
- Chopping Spree Murder - Diane Mott Davidson
- Married in Seattle - Debbie Macomber
- Underfoot - LeAnne Banks