Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cute bookmark from Etsy shop!


~ I just love shopping the stores on Etsy.com!
and I thought that I would share a cute cross-stitch bookmark
that I found there today. =)

This "Girl bear with book" bookmark is from
ValentineArts shop and this is part of her profile:

ValentineArts is my artistic outlet, and I want my crafts to make a difference, so I am donating a portion of every purchase to diabetes research and education.
As someone living with diabetes, I feel it is very important to contribute to organizations researching a cure for diabetes and educating people with diabetes so they can better care for themselves.

Sarah has alot of other cute items on her shop!
Stop by and say Hello! =)

2 comments:

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...