Saturday, September 12, 2020

Spotlight: Booksleeves from Bookmarksical

I hope everyone is doing well!
     
     Recently, I was scrolling thru Instagram, and I saw a post for Booksleeves. 
The Instagram account is called bookmarksical, and I enjoyed looking at all of the different photos! 
Her Etsy shop is called Bookmarksical.  I'm so glad that I discovered this shop! 
I ordered a Booksleeve from her shop, and I love it! 




If you like reading e-books, the owner of the shop told me that the 7" Kindle Fire and Kindle Paperwhite would fit nicely in the small booksleeves. Anything larger than that would probably be best in a Medium. 
 If you use a cover for your tablet or have any questions about sizing...please check the dimensions of the book sleeve that you are interested in or contact Andi thru her Etsy shop ( linked above ).

( The book below is a mass paperback size, the size of book sleeve is small )




Bookmarksical also offers other products, including bookmarks and mug rugs! 

Join Bookmarksical for her #sleevesforacause campaign!
$3.00 from each of the sleeves in the listing below will be donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
She is doing this campaign not only to raise funds for Ovarian Cancer research but to bring awareness to the fact that September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. 
At the end of September, or once all book sleeves are sold..
( whichever comes first ) she will make a one-time donation to Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.

 
Visit Bookmarksical  for unique gifts! 
 The owner of this shop told me that she is trying to make her shop a place where bookworms can come and find unique things to help create their perfect bookworm heaven. 




Some designs may be limited!  Shop early! 

 The items in this Etsy shop would make perfect gifts! 

 Christmas is just 3 short months away! 


Visit her website at bookmarksical.com to find all of her social media platforms!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...