Thursday, February 13, 2014

Recipes and ideas for Valentines Day



What your plans for Valentines Day?   Romantic dinner?  Staying at home?  
Fixing a meal for two?
I have seen so many wonderful ideas online!.....here are a few of my favorites!


 
Strawberry White Chocolate Pie from Jamie Cooks it Up!




Easy Valentine's Day Cookies  from Family Fresh Meals









Free Printable Love Wheel Card from Sweet T Makes Three



Sharing at these Fun Parties!


For more Valentine ideas and recipes, visit my Pinterest Valentine Board here


Have a wonderful Valentines Day!


10 comments:

  1. Oh, these are great, Melissa! Homemade Oreos with Cream Cheese Filling? Oh, my goodness, I think I would love these! :) The Easy Valentine's Day Cookies would be fun to make with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What tasty treats are on offer today. I think they are all clever and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner and a movie for us. We saw A Winter's Tale, while not perfect it was a solid Valentine's Day movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa,
    i just love your idea's for Valentine Day, the love wheel is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing great ideas. Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your taste for treats...they all look good to me! Thanks for sharing at the Party On the Porch. Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, oh my GOSH!! All of those look delightfully delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun ideas!! I might have to try these even when it's not valentines day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, that Strawberry White Chocolate Pie is calling my name! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...