Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorite Blogs

Im starting a new feature for my blog, called
Friday Favorite Blogs
I thought I would feature some of my
 favorite Reading blogs this week!

Griperang's Bookmarks



Hi my name is Angela/Griperang and I am a book - a - holic.
 I am an avid book reader and have been my whole life.
 I use my blog to write reviews of books I have read and would like others to enjoy as well.

============

At Home with Books





I blog about all sorts of books, fiction and nonfiction. Occasionally I will include posts about what my two boys are reading and updates about my family. I read and review mainly from the following genres: general fiction, science fiction, fantasy, historical fiction, literary fiction, young adult fiction, dystopian fiction, memoirs, biographies, and graphic novels.

===============

The Cozy Mystery List Blog


If you love to read Cozy mysteries, this blog and website has a wonderful list of
Cozies by themes, New book releases,
 books listed by Authors name and lots more!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I'll have to stop by the other blogs later and check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting my blog on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love getting to read new blogs! Especially blogs about reading. Thanks for the recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by everyone!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this new feature and know that you emailed me. I will email you back, but not til the weekend. I like these blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these kinds of posts as I enjoy finding new blogs to read, so thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to feature a site. When and if I ever have time ha, I would love to do this too. Them grandkids are keeping me busy I never know if I'm coming or going. I can't wait to have time to curl up with a cozy mystery.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Favorite Quilting Blogs

  • Packages - Don’t you just love it when packages arrive in the mail from quilting shops! I had a big box – batting – two of them. Now I have what is needed to quilt ...
    2 hours ago
  • Storage Pods for #mayisformakers - I have been giving a lot of thought as to what final pattern I wanted to purchase as part of the #mayisformakers event. There are so many independent des...
    17 hours ago
  • Sew Sweet Bee - Happy Monday sweet friends! Today is another dreary day. Looking like rain. We did get a little sunshine yesterday. But I am beginning to think we need...
    22 hours ago
  • I've Been Paper Piecing - Moaning all the way, I've been paper piecing some Splendid Sampler blocks, and oh boy, one was hard! Took me two days. Now remember - these blocks are 6 1...
    1 day ago
  • Garden Rendezvous - Here's a quick look at Ro Gregg's gorgeous Garden Rendezvous collection. Decadent irises, an intricate floral stripe, a panel print, and a soft spring colo...
    4 days ago
  • Fabric Tuesday #276 - Fabric Tuesday is here!! As always I had a ton of fun looking through the links, so much inspiration, pretty sure I want to make one of everything! Lol. ...
    1 week ago
  • Three Bears in the Yukon - [image: Charity quilts for foster kids] *Baby Bear* *April 2016* [image: Bear's paw quilt] *Mama Bear* *February 2016* Baby Bear was the final quilt in my ...
    2 weeks ago
  • Visit us at our new home - This is our final post to this address. Please bookmark our blog at its new home. The Quilt Alliance is pleased to announce the launch of our new website!...
    2 months ago
  • star cakes quilt. - [image: FQS top 10 2015]we're still celebrating with fat quarter shop for their top 10 videos of 2015. this is the third and final project that i will be s...
    4 months ago