Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cozy Mystery Challenge Correction

I wanted to post a correction for my last Post.
 I listed incorrect dates for the the Cozy Mystery Challenge , Im sorry for the confusion.
(** I have edited my previous post to reflect the correct dates..)

Visit this link to sign up for this fun "2012 Cozy Mystery Challenge"
 **See link for Grand prize rules!  

The Sign-Ups for this challenge will run from December 4th, 2011 to February 4th, 2012.

The Challenge will begin on January 1st, 2012 and run through December 31st, 2012. 
( Books should be read during this time period.)


5 comments:

  1. Found your blog link on Goodreads and hopped over to follow. It seems we have similar tastes in books so I look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from Vintage Kitchen Mysteries and had to become your newest follower! Come say hello sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog. I love to read so I look forward to see what you're reading and the reviews you put on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing from everyone!
    Im almost done with my first book for this Cozy Mystery Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...