If you love Banners, then you should check out the giveaway featured at bouffeebambini.blogspot.com! One lucky winner will win this great "Happy Birthday" Banner! Hurry and enter - Giveaway ends Tuesday April 19th @ midnight!
Like the blog! Your posts and buttons are really fun! I am a new follower, I found your blog on book blogs. You can find me at: www.booksavvybabe.blogspot.com
Oh Scrap! : A Parade of Quilts
-
Another crazy week!
I had the opportunity to go to a few new (to me) sewing groups around
Eugene and meet some new quilters. One of the groups I crashe...
Timeless
-
More was done on Timeless in yesterday afternoon before Melanie and Ric
arrived. I got the half square triangles pressed and corners trimmed. I
didn’t re...
Cool September
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool
all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I've gotte some
things do...
Very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out my blog, I am now your newest follower to your fabulous blog! Have a great night and a super Thursday!
Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com
Love the cute banner!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping over and visiting our blog! Have a great week!
newest follower from the mbc
ReplyDeletehttp://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/
looking forward to reading your great posts
That is so cute! I love banners too. Thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteLike the blog! Your posts and buttons are really fun! I am a new follower, I found your blog on book blogs. You can find me at: www.booksavvybabe.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThat is one beautiful Birthday Banner!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa! I know I missed your give away, but thanks for a great blog. Loveing all of it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and sharing your love!