Friday, July 16, 2010

Recent 2 books that I have read





Wow! Its been a busy Summer! I havent posted in a while, so I thought I would add 2 more books to my Blog List.
The first one is: "Summer on Blossom Street" by Debbie Macomber
Lydia is the owner of the Needlecraft Store ( A Good Yarn ) on Blossom Street. She
offers a Class called Knit to Quit. Several people in the Community join her Class, and they all have different reasons "to quit".
I really enjoyed this book.

I also finished Texan for the Holidays ( a Harlequin American Romance book ).
This was a very enjoyable funny story! I like the Harlequin American series and I have more on my "to be read" stack of books.
While Scarlett is riding thru town, her car breaks down. She is a Hairstylist on her way to California. While her car is being repaired in a small town, she meets and falls for a local lawyer. James dosent think he will be able to keep Scarlett in town long enough for them to get to know each other..however, her car repairs take longer than expected, and Love grows between them! I would recommend this book! :D

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting Welcome To My Kitchen Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!

Favorite Quilting Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...