I won this book from Goodreads and St. Martin’s Press! Its the first book that I have read by Emily Giffin. Its about friendship and love and having to decide what to tell your best friend! I highly recommend it!
More Older Finishes
-
I have a few more finished quilts to share today.
All of these are simple patterns but the quilts all look amazing!
This quilt was delivered long ago ...
No New Quilt on the Frame
-
It might take me a day or two to get the new quilt on the quilting frame –
I was just too tired yesterday to get to it. Today I will get a photo of
the Lo...
Another Month Mostly Gone
-
Well, July is mostly gone now. It has been hot most of the time, and I mean
Hot (hottest - 106 just last Wednesday). I don't do well in the heat. I had
a d...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, thanks so much for stopping by!